Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

Writing to express and to inspire...

I write not for money.
I write for you to be informed of things forgotten.
I write to say that we need continuous self-development...
I write to tell you that regular self-training is effective.
I write to tell you that I am not perfect,but I do things for the good of you, and others.
I write to convey that I suffer from my mistakes and blunders about my health, and that you should take enough care...
If you are happy, happiness comes to me.
Love for human is my passion...
I hate cruelty,terror,inhumanity, and dishonesty.
I love peace and tranquility...
I love to pray to God for others ...
I love to sleep well...
I am not a devotee of Money.
I love people who are kind and compassionate to others.
I tell my students that we are all learners...

No comments: