Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Preaching by doing consistently

Anyone can preach great things to earn name,fame and money. We must verify whether the preacher is consistently following everything he says for others.
Then the thing becomes difficult.
What we question the honesty, we become bad men!!!
I think myself to be life-long follower of my spiritual master. But following itself is so difficult. I can not follow properly what I want to follow. But partially I have been able to do something in that direction.
I am not perfect, nor do I wish to be perfect.
We must accept some of our inherent imperfections and still try to live a happier life.
If we fail to accept ourselves in the right spirit, how can we be accepted by others?
Being realistic can solve the problems of illusory vision of life...
I am trying to be realistic...
I know I am trying to write good things for my students.
I try to treat them with impartiality and honest intentions.
I know I am not hard working.
I work as part of my professional duty.
I have no faith in working 'hard' like the employees of great MNCs...
I least bother that culture of working hard for long hours for more CTCs etc.

No comments: