Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My fight against diseases

Tools used:
Prayers
Meditation
Yoga
Alternative Medicines
Trying : Drinking 4 litres of water per day
By making others laugh almost all the time
Keeping my temper cool all the time
Sleeping about 8 hours a day.
Writing things to generate food for thought.
Thinking of death as part of my spiritual practice.
Trying to remember God all the time.
By believing that I am not the doer, the doer lies dormant in me.
How does it matter if I die today? Soul is deathless. I am a soul encaged in a material body.
My aim is to work. My desire is to die without any hidden desires. The material world and its illusion can never attract my mind. I believe in the evolution of consciousness of the souls, not in the dirty material desires and hollowness.
I believe in God. The only aim of my life is to become true devotee of God and die as that.
No more now...
Bye
God bless you all.

No comments: