Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2009

I have written a lot of things, I will now write only the gist of my professional and personal experience

I will not write much about Spiritual Living, as I have come to learn that many people are in great doubt about existence of God. I know that no spiritual development should be forced upon one's mind. Faith is the only factor which matters.
I have great faith in yoga and meditation.
Through yoga and meditation, one can achieve a state of happy living.
Here 'happiness' is a relative concept for many people. My concept is quite spiritual in nature and I do not want to influence anyone in the matter.
Only thing I could realise in my life till now is that balanced actions with selflessness in attitude can solve all problems of life.
LIFE IS WORK...
LIFE IS SELFLESSNESS...
God bless...

No comments: