Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

To live or not to live ?

I am living with imaginary fears for last 30 years.
What did I gain ?
Nothing...
I am trying to drive out 'fear' by trying to be honest to the core.
Still there is fear of injustice, inhumanity,cruelty,hooliganism, and the fear of violation of basic human rights.
Fighting against fear is a tough job.
Then I slowly moved into the world of spirituality.
My faith now makes me live.
I was thinking whether I can ever live a life.
Divine Names are now the only sources of energy.
I try to be good to others. Still there exists so much of crookedness in those I tried to help sincerely at their bad times...
Ungrateful people makes me unhappy sometimes.
Still I pray to God to give the inner strength to sustain till I can.
God will possibly take care of me.
He will make me cry.
He will possibly allow me a few years to live.
My wish does not matter to Him, I suppose...
Still we live in hopes for a better life.
"keep going" is the inviolable law of life.
Nothing is permanent.
I now feel time cures everything..

God bless...

No comments: