Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I have never given my best

It is because I am basically peace-loving and cool. I am also lethargic to a great extent. The root cause of my non-performance is that I was never convinced about materialistic high living. I never ran after money. I do not need much money. I have no special drive for earning huge money. I have least material desires. I earn some money and I manage my life according to my income. What is the use of huge money saved in bank ? If someone's money generate employment and welfare, I think it to be of any use. Huge personal wealth which is of no use to the society bears no importance to anyone.
But money is not bad when it is used with honesty,charity and service.
Accumulation of Money for satisfying selfish interests only is again a social vice...

No comments: