Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A few hours in solitude...

Solitude and self-talk can help in gaining insight into the specific problems of life. Prayer in solitude help us cleansing the mind of the memories of our wrong actions.
Self-purification through prayer with devotion is the way to happiness.
We are tightly bound by our desires and passions. To be free, we need to destroy our desires one by one.
It is the toughest thing in life.
We can only try to understand the nature of worldly pleasures and decide our course of action in the future.
It is a long process to realise the nature of true happiness.
A state of true happiness lies in a neutral state lying between happiness and sorrow. The exact location can be found by each individual separately through meditative knowledge and intution.
Finding the source of true happiness depends upon individual choice.
To me , happiness does not lie in clinging to material possessions and pleasures.
It possibly lies in our mind.
A wandering mind can rarely mind happiness.
I feel happy when I am in a state of meditation on God.
Dry meditation never helped me.
Meditation on Omnipresence and Omniscience of God is helping me a lot in trying to cleanse my mind.
The more I try to depend on God, the more clarity develops in my mind...
I am trying to cleanse my mind with God's Grace.
I think others can also give a try.
I have nothing to lose, as I do not possess anything. I want to remind myself all the time God's compassion is my possession...

God bless..

No comments: