Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

Real-life is a wide open-book...

Real life is full of learning materials of infinite variety. We need an attitude to learn and relearn the things from the complex events that are taking place all around us. We have a general habit of forgetting things. But if we reinforce our past lessons with our real-life lessons, we shall become more learned. I believe that experience is the best teacher. What we think and hope for might be quite different from what we receive in life. There are so many extraordinary factors which determine the output of our efforts, we should remember.
I believe I should be more realistic about my life and profession, as unrealistic ideologies and ideals never work for anyone. I now peacefully surrender to 'realism'. Running after something is no longer an affair in my life. The days of the dreams are over, as life to me also means "Reality".
The final result of our efforts is not in our hands.

Everything seems to be ordinary and simple and acceptable, only if we have the right attitude to analyse the events happening in our lives. Events happen as per the law of Nature. We act and react according to our basic natures only.
Let us set realistic goals of life...
Let us understand and realise the basic laws governing our own lives...
God created Nature, I believe. We should hence never be extra-enthusiastic about our achievements life...

God bless...

No comments: