Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

I think beyond materialism...

My creative thoughts start only after negating the material world. I realised in course of time that material luxury is the only thing I hate personally. Hence my life revolves round simple things of life. I try to take everything in a cool manner. I am not in a hurry to achieve great material success. I find myself comfortable in self-restraint ,self-discipline, eating light food, drinking enough water,enjoying humor almost all the time,being free and frank with selected persons,being affectionate to younger ones, meditating on God,developing clarity of thoughts,thinking with creativity,helping others when I can, and finally trying to keep myself fit through yogic exercise,trying to reflect and destroy the negative thoughts by enchanting of Divine Names...

God bless...

No comments: