Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Suffering originates from lack of discipline...

I have been suffering from multiple disorders, because I never bothered about self-discipline in my past life. All my wrong action reflected back to me in the form of physical and mental sufferings. When I could realise that the nectar of living lies in only in selfless giving and not in selfish 'taking', I have spent long years of life. Every action we underatake, has its own reaction. Hence we should give a lot of thoughts to our actions. Nothing can be taken back, as time never waits for us. Till it is too late, let us all be aware of all our wrongful and dishonest actions. In our words and deeds we must leave the impression of selflessness and honesty. I have found that we live at the blessings of God. Let us hence live for Him. I wish to dedicate myself to God through my silent, selfless actions. I want to live a humble life and devote majority of the day's time in active meditation on God. I shall never debate about my faith. I want to be silent Karmayogi, who speaks only when it is a matter of urgency. What is there in lecturing rubbish all the time ? If speaking brings tremendous benefits to others in the form of transfer of Knowledge, it remains a meaningful human activity.
SILENCE WILL WASH AWAY OUR MINDLESS DESIRES...
SILENCE WILL REMOVE OUR PENT UP AGONIES...
SILENCE AND TIME WILL CURE EVERYTHING...
SILENCE MAKES US STRONGER...
SILENCE IS A GREAT TONIC OF THE MIND...
IN SILENCE WE FEEL GOD.

No comments: