Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Daily Action Plan(DAP) really works...

I am maintaining a DAP diary for last 8 years. Before going to sleep at night, I write all my plans for the next day. I try to stick to them. I sometimes fail. But it gives me a sense of pleasure that something could be done as per my plan.I remind myself of my principles also. I try to make each day a new day. I feel I am reborn each day with newer ideas. I try to maintain silence for about 4-6hours of my working hours of a day. My mind speaks to myself about my faults and mistakes. I sometimes use inappropriate words in a situation and I promise to rectify myself.I face people with comlicated mindset, and I become a psychoanalyst for a few minutes. Every time I search for the root.
I try to solve problems of many people through personal counselling.
But in everything I try to feel the touch of God.
I am mesmerised by the infinite variety of Divine Creations.
I love meditating of Death,Life and God.
I firmly believe in applying the theory of management in life.
I try to treat my students as part and parcel of my life.
I am concerned about the changing attitudes of some of our present students. There is a sign of crisis of 'identity' in many young people.
I sometimes feel bad about the academic atmosphere all around.
Environment of dirty politics and dishonesty hurts me a lot.
What are the solutions?, I ask myself...
I say to myself : SPIRITUAL-YOGIC-PEACEFUL-MEDITATIVE LIVING AT THE INDIVIDUAL LEVEL IS POSSIBLY THE ONLY ANSWER.
God bless...

No comments: