Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Life is Learning , Life is a prayer to God...

Life is a never-ending process of learning and experiencing. Life is an open book. We should use the opportunity of learning from others. I am trying to learn as much as possible. In my personal life, I have been suffering from lack of physical fitness. I am the worst sufferer in this regard. My work is hampered. Hence I am taking regular physical exercise to keep myself fit. My only target is to lead a life of Energy-Vigor-Vitality-Leadership(EVVL). EVVL is my personal code for living a life of peace.
Life is EVVL for me.
We should be devoted to EVVL.
We should never stop learning to remain healthy and fit and youthful.
Continuous process of learning will keep us Dynamic, Youthful, and Healthy.
Prayer has a great healing power. We should go on praying while working...

No comments: