Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A constant endeavor to improve...

I am trying to improve myself. I face a lot of problems. The biggest problem is caused by my physical lethargy. I am a very lazy person from my childhood. A lazy person can hardly achieve anything in life, I believe.
I never tried to do better in life.
Even now, I do not have any desire to succeed and prosper.
I believe in doing the least possible work for a system.
I have no faith in hard work.
I believe in different things altogether. All these beliefs originated from my faith in God. I actually never stop working, I believe. My vision of success and prosperity is also different. Thereby I lead a cool life. In material life I believe : Duty first, duty last. I try to do minimum work for this principle of life. Hence I can keep myself free most of the time. A high-flying life is not my cup of tea, I firmly believe.
I need minimum resources for my survival.
I survive now to feel God all the time upto my last breath.
I prefer to live a life full of complete freedom...

God bless...

No comments: