Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Managing the self and enjoying life...

Our body generates many signals of illnesses. We need to understand them, before it is too late. Let us answer the following questions everyday:
1. Do I drink 4-6 litres of water for fitness ?
2.Do I take yogic/freehand exercise regularly ?
3. Do monitor my health parameters and seek the advice of an expert when required?
4. Do I worry much about anything ?
5. Am I energetic and enthusiastic during my working hours?
6. Am I a good listener?
7.Am I a good speaker?
8. Do I have sound sleep everyday?
9. Do I do my duties with sincerity ?
The best way to keep fit by taking yogic exercise, light food, huge quantity of drinking water and having sound sleep at night.
To be mentally fit, we need meditation,sleep,solving analytical problems,playing games, relaxing with friends, reading spiritual books,reading biographies, and having a witty sense of humor...
A harmless ,witty, and sharp sense of humor can make laugh without control...
Have sense of humor and enjoy life full...
Having fun is also a part of healthy living...

No comments: