Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

To write or not to write ?

I write only because writing keeps me busy.
I write not to preach.
I write to remind myself that I am nothing.
I write to provide food for thought for my beloved students...
I am teacher till I get some genuine listeners in my class...
Teaching was my hobby, once upon a time...
Teaching is my bread and butter now...
Writing might be a part of my profession in future...
Am I joking ?
There are no publishers who will publish such writings!!!
I write only to say to my students that behind everything should lie humanistic thoughts and actions for a real human being.
If someone is destructive in nature, let him or her destroy his or her bad habits,harmful thoughts and actions with respect to peaceful living of other beings.
Destroy inhumanity.
Build fratenity.
Destroy cruelty.
Build a green society.
Let us all live for love,kindness and compassion.
What are real possessions ?
What did we lose ?
Is not death the inevitable destiny of life ?

God bless...

No comments: