Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

Service

What service do we provide for ourselves,our family, our society and our nation?
Giving service needs a special attitude of selflessness.
Serving is a source of pleasure.
We serve God when we serve other beings.
In the heart of every being lies God.
I hate people who creates fear in the mind of people.
I feel God's presence in His creations.
God is the only Creator.His manifestations are infinite.
God is inexplicable...No word is sufficient to express His Infinite Blessings.
You and I can depend on God. He is forgiving. He gives shelters to one and all.
God wants me to serve you through my writings with all my humbleness and weaknesses...
I pray for the happiness of all.
I may die at any time, as my health is not in good shape...
But there is nothing to worry, as soul is deathless...
I will continue to live in the minds of some people for whom I lived...
I have no regrets.
DEATH IS THE INEVITABLE GOAL, Some said.
Birth and death are the visual change of phases of an encapsulated Soul only.
By eliminating the fear of death, we can live a more dynamic and satisfying life...

God bless...

No comments: