Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Name, Fame,Wealth and Power...

To be frank, I have no inclination towards publicity. I do not need any highlighting of my name in any forum. I almost hate publicity personally. I am not running after any of these four elements of material life, as I know I am such a humble creature. Sometimes I feel I am good for nothing. This is not frustration. This is my realisation about myself. Whenever I ask myself the eternal question " who am I?", I get the same answer: I am nothing.
All these realizations came to me,because I have enjoyed my life and time to the fullest extent and I have no desire to enjoy more. I feel I got more than I deserve.
A life without name,fame,wealth and power is also a life!!!
I have no problems when others enjoy life.
But I want that nobody should do any harm to others in the process of his/her enjoyment of life.
I believe in 'live and let live'.
I have no problem about others going after name,fame,wealth and power.
I personally try to live a cool life.

God bless...

No comments: