Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

Doing no harm to anyone...

Thinking of doing harm to others itself is a disease. To be cool and happy all the time, we must eliminate the thoughts and actions which will bring distress to others. Who am I to punish others ?
I can only punish myself for my wrongful actions of the past!!!
A person with a compassionate heart and a sense of forgiveness is the best human being.
I personally try to be least harmful to others.
We can do harm to others by our speech and actions...
Hence we need to continuously purify our words and actions...
This process of self-purification gives me a lot of satisfaction and pleasure...
I can not change the world,but I can change myself for the better.
I have changed myself a lot. I am still trying to revolutionise my personal life by eliminating my desires and minimising the cost of living...
I want to make more personal sacrifices to make my family members have a better time in the future... I aspire to live like a 'Sannyasi' for the rest of my life...
I am trying to be a pure vegetarian.
I wish to live on least quantity of food.
I am trying to achieve a state of 'constant remembrance of God'.
I wish to speak as less as possible.
I wish to slow down the pace of my personal life...
I wish to live a God-dependent life for the rest of my life...
I wish to remain distanced from any kind of publicity.

God bless...

No comments: