Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

KICS for success

KICS means KNOWLEDGE-INFORMATION-COMMUNICATION SKILLS.
KICS rules the world of success...
Communication skills need training (direct/indirect).
Before communicating, one should clear about what to communicate.
One should know the purpose of communicating.
One should be Logical.
One should illustrate his or her point of view.
One should encourage participation and interaction.
Communication can be made lively.
One should be flexible and dynamic in approach.
One must avoid monotony by introducing humor at times.
One should be able to feel the pulse of the audience.
One must be highly energetic to continue communicating for a long time,if needed.
My physical weakness has been a prime factor in shaping my speech. I have ideas, but I do not have enough physical energy to speak for hours together. I am trying to improve my energy level through yogic exercise...

No comments: