Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I sometimes write to spend my time...

I have been writing daily of events for last so many years only to keep track of thoughts. Then one friend taught me how to do the same thing in a different way through internet. Hence my favorite pastime has been to update this site.
I want to write with more and more clarity in future.
I am not expecting any response from my personal views.
I believe everyone acts on his basic nature.
But environment is an influential and powerful tool. Even our basic nature changes slowly under the action of environmental factors.
When we suddenly change,people call us mad.
Let us change ourselves slowly but steadily. The change agents are our gurus and role models. A guru shows us the path to perpetual happiness. But who cares ? Our basic nature forces us to take the same old path again and again. We suffer and then we learn...
Learning is life.
The lessons of the past get converted into intuitive wisdom.
Wisdom is a process of knowing God.
Knowing God completely is just impossible.
I think it is hence better to feel God.
It is good to try.
Let us try.
There is nothing to lose. There is no material gain also. What we may receive is a philosophy of life. A way of explaining of events happening all round us to ourselves.
When we realise that we are nothing but souls, days of our sorrows would be over...
There exists happiness in sorrows and vice versa. We possibly need have an attitude of looking at things differently...
If we can move beyond pleasure and pain by our actions, we shall be truly happy...
Let us try...

God bless...

No comments: