Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Trying to improve personal effectiveness...


  • Trying to improve personal finance through computerized planning & sticking to it
  • I must try hard for improving alternative incomes by employing my teaching skills...
  • Trying to manage time better
  • Health is perhaps improving slowly
  • I stopped taking raw salts in my daily means, to minimize its detrimental effects on health
  • I am now consuming least of sweet foods
  • Trying to include more anti-oxidants in my daily food...
  • Yoga is improving my brain functioning by GOD's Grace...
  • Enjoyed Kolkata Book Fair with both books and good books on 29th Jan, 2017, with family members
  • I wish to remain 'ACTION-FOCUSED', rather than being 'thinking focused' , this new year 2017
  • I shall have to BE more planned , EFFECTIVE and organized on my LECTURES AT THE CLASS ROOM
  • I shall introduce OUTCOME-BASED TEACHING LEARNING methods from this semester, seriously for developing my students
  • I shall teach as per my lesson plans and Course Objectives 
  • From this time, all my LECTURES will be thoroughly Planned and Organized so that I could create higher level of INTEREST AND ENTHUSIASM in my subjects of teaching

No comments: