Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2017

We should not try to do many things in life...


  • I have been drawn to many directions and spent large duration of time in seeking knowledge of many fields. My brain function got scattered in many directions and hence I could not attain prosperity in my life. Prosperity requires that one should remain focused in only one type of activity to achieve excellence in life and profession....
  • Most of the time, we derive extraordinary  pleasure and satisfaction out of knowledge building exercise on our part...
  • But knowledge does not always brings success and prosperity in life....
  • To prosper, we need to be money-minded and we should learn of earning and saving money. I had never focused myself on this kind of activities in my life....
  • Now, I feel that I should be more focused upon achieving personal excellence and attaining a better financial status at the personal level...
  • As a teacher, I must try hard to be a better teacher in each of the 14 periods of the week. I want to achieve the state of a perfect teacher. I should try hard to fulfill the objectives and mission of each class through better board-work and better public speaking and motivating my students on the subject of study.....
  • I need to have a better planning session for each class
  • I need to prepare for each class...
  • I should be able to arouse and ignite interest on each word and each concept that I deliver....
  • I should be very steady about the mission of my classes...
  • I should meditate on the topics/theories/examples  of my classes...
  • I should try hard to train the minds of my students/customers/clents for a better prospects for themselves...
  • I should illustrate my lessons through most interesting examples with a great sense of humor and laughter...
  • I should emphasize upon FUN-BASED LEARNING SESSIONS SO THAT SERIOUS LESSONS COULD BE DELIVERED THROUGH FUNNY MEANS.
  • From now onward, I am adopting FUN-LEARNING, CASE-STUDIES, INTERESTING EXAMPLES, LECTURE IN POINT FORM, STUDENT-ACTIVITIES IN THE CLASS ROOM SUCH AS ROLE-PLAY EXERCISES....

No comments: