Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Passion for doing my duties...


  • Through yoga, pranayam and meditation, I am trying to improve my efficiency and effectiveness,,,
  • I am getting positive results, hence others might try those techniques under advice from experts...
  • From devotion and dedication to what we do, comes the greatest pleasure and satisfaction...
  • I am trying to kick out my lethargy and laziness to become more and more effective as a teacher....
  • A teacher requires very good mental health, organized thinking ability, and productive lecturing with selflessness, passion, love for teaching and devotion towards knowledge and skills building for the younger minds to be better citizens of the world...
  • Each class is a new class, and a new challenge for each day...
  • We need to give our best efforts for each session of the class...
  • We should not be 'in a hurry' to teach anything, as retention of the contents among the students need sustained efforts and systematic work on the part of the teacher...
  • Content delivery is very very important....

No comments: