Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Miracles of meditation in self-improvement...


  • I have started meditation on 'who am I?' from today and I am feeling much relaxed and internally peaceful...
  • I am certainly improving...
  • I am trying to remain more positive...
  • I am not dancing at the tune of others from today...
  • Life feels to be more and more Divine to me 
  • I love to see energy, enthusiasm and dynamism in others...
  • I am learning from others
  • I am trying to improve my kinesthetic skills 
  • I need to act as an integration of my body-mind-soul from now...
  • I wish to save money for the future, as I have crossed 50 years of age...
  • I have almost stopped wasting my hard-earned money...
  • I want to apply 'everyday is a new day' philosophy in my personal life...

No comments: