Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

The art of conversation...


  • Shouting does not help, mostly in social situations
  • The art of speaking should be developed through practice and practice only...
  • One should be logical in approach...
  • A talkative person means a hell to others....I experienced today while resolving a conflict by a senior faculty in our department...
  • Teaching is combination of delivering vital academic components as well as counseling for certain ideas, ideals and ideologies...
  • I now realize the importance of values and ethics in practical living....
  • Life becomes complex , as the human psychology is most complex...
  • 'Management' is a complex science, as psychology is a very complex subject....
  • I now started loving the subject of practical management, especially the human resource management and development...
  • My personal love for 'management sciences'  are getting reflected in my managing four different papers for this semester, namely PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT, SENSORS & TRANSDUCERS, ADVANCED CONTROL SYSTEMS, & VALUES AND ETHICS IN PROFESSION....
  • I am trying hard to improve my teaching skills by instilling some fun-learning along with serious technical matters....
  • I should stick to my lesson plans & stipulated timings and coverage of the technical issues of the particular subject, and DAILY ACTION PLAN OF THE PREVIOUS NIGHT...
  • I am trying to take my teaching to international standard by being planned, organized and systematic about delivering the contents within the class room....
  • Teaching is such a skill which is quite rare among the human beings....
  • Teaching is a great art and a noble profession....
  • It is the responsibility of the teacher the keep the professional activities noble, pure and authentic....

No comments: