Pages

Friday, February 3, 2017

Appreciation of beauty...


  • Nature is of abundant beauty and we can find enormous pleasure only natural environment
  • We must try harder to protect and preserve our natural environment...
  • I am trying to abandon plastic bags for ever, as it has tremendous detrimental effect...
  • Flowers, chirping of the birds, green grasses, waterbodies still attract my heart to feel peace in nature and its unpolluted beauty...
  • I am against commercialization of natural beauties...
  • I am dead against commercialization of educational facilities...
  • I am against consumerist attitudes of people
  • I am against exploitation of human beings for accumulation of wealth and money...
  • But, I want to take the middle path for actions on my part...
  • I wish to live in natural circumstances and in the beautiful lap of nature....
  • I wish to have: fresh air, clean water, green trees, birds and animals in my personal life
  • I wish to devote more time in gardening to derive peace in life
  • I wish to maintain physical and mental  'silence' for longer duration in life through daily practice of 'meditation'...

No comments: