Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Positive changes in my present life


  • I now start my day with lemon juice, garlic  and a lot of water etc.
  • I am doing my yoga exercises for about an hour for keeping myself physically fit and mentally alert & sound
  • I am saying 'NO' to alcoholic drinks, most of the times for keeping liver and pancreas healthier
  • I am preparing my LECTURES beforehand, to make the subjects more interesting to my beloved students\
  • This semester, all my LECTURES will be based upon LESSON PLANS , MEANINGFUL INTERACTION & PROJECT WORK FOR STUDENTS
  • I am teaching four papers this semester: Ethics, Management, Advanced Control Engineering and Sensors & Transducers
  • My aim is to emerge as the best teacher at my personal level, by improving myself on many fronts.
  • I need to improve
  • I need more time for self-studies
  • I need to prepare my notes well
  • I need to develop expertise in my subjects
  • I will surely make my subjects INTERESTING AND STIMULATING for my students
  • I require improve my presentations skills and BOARD WORK...
  • I will try my level best to ignite the minds of the students on various topics....

No comments: