Pages

Monday, February 13, 2017

Real pleasure and happiness...


  • My class on Management has been so interesting today. My students were possibly spell-bound by the my convictions and ways of delivering the motivational inputs for their better future prospects and bright career ahead....
  • I have become systematic in content-delivery...
  • I am slowly becoming a better and effective teacher and learner....
  • I must learn continuously....
  • I need to improve daily...
  • In improving lies happiness and satisfaction...
  • We become truly happy by working harder for a higher purpose and social development among my customers and clients...
  • Am I improving daily?
  • Am I physically fit and mentally sound and alert?
  • Am I professional?
  • Am I excited about my professional activities of teaching and learning and development ?
  • Am I on the way to personal perfection and excellence ?
  • Are my students are getting interest and enthusiasm in my content-delivery methods?
  • Am I democratic and open to questions?
  • Am I bothered about my criticism by others?
  • Am I taking steps to become a really good teacher everyday?
  • Am I excited and enthusiastic about each of my classes?
  • Am I doing good to my students by sharing vital information?
  • Are my students improving slowly
  • Am I able to correct my attitudes?
  • Am I building better habits for myself?
  • Am I taking steps to improve my fitness and health ?
  • These are the BIG QUESTION FOR ANYBODY IN ANY PROFESSION
  • GET YOUR OWN ANSWERS AND IMPROVE
  • ACT NOW
  • BE A DOER
  • BE A THINKER
  • MAKE CHANGES TO YOURSELF
  • BE HAPPY AT THE END OF THE DAY' HARD WORK 

No comments: