Pages

Monday, February 13, 2017

Attitudes matter most in attaining our daily targets....


  • Attitude occupies the central in in all kinds of positive doing and getting results...
  • Through change of attitudes, we can change the pattern we should follow to achieve our targets...
  • As a teacher, I have adopted Lesson Plan based activity-oriented & interactive teaching from this semester....
  • I am trying to prepare brief notes in point-forms for each lectures and I am taking special care of the timing and duration of my lectures
  • I am adopting fun-learning with serious lessons in between....
  • In one period, I shall lecture for maximum of 40 minutes and the rest will be activities & organized thinking on the part of my students....
  • Main purpose is to ignite interest among all the learners...
  • Summarization will the essential component of each lecture....
  • It is extremely difficult to arouse interest on a topic ...
  • Another difficult thing lies in making the learners participate in the class room activities....
  • There should be no information-overloading for a particular class...
  • Students should be relaxed and tension-free
  • Students should be curious about knowing newer things from each class....
  • Arousing curiosity and inquisitiveness, teachers should use special techniques of drawing attention to certain special topics, ideas, concepts which are most relevant to the target students
  • We can tell a story/case study on the topic of teaching....
  • Beginning of the class is hence the most important part of keeping the students spell-bound...
  • In passionate teaching, students and the teacher become one in spirit, ideals and sharing of knowledge....
  • As a teacher, I made of habit of writing the objectives/topics to be covered of each class....
  • I also nowadays ask certain relevant questions to the class and extract possible answers ....
  • I must also use my practical sense of humor to keep my audience tuned to the serious technical topics I handle....
  • Teaching is fundamentally a passion for disseminating knowledge, ideas, concepts and ideals to the younger generation for preparing young minds for a brighter future....
  • There is a spirit of selflessness in the noble profession of teacher...
  • The ideal situation is the be one with the students on a particular subject of study....
  • Teaching gives a lot of spiritual satisfaction....
  • Happy teachers are basically good teachers, as they have enough patience and devotion for serving others selflessly....

No comments: