Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Exploring our inner potential & being happy at the same time


  • We are basically lazy and we tend to get satisfied so easily with we are presently doing....
  • If we try hard to be someone, nobody can stop us ever...
  • Yes, we have the ability to do miracles in this life...
  • Yes, we can become happy with our lives, if we put in our best efforts....
  • Recently, I have started marketing of five health products of VESTIGE and I feel satisfied that I am receiving good response from my small market consisting of friends...
  • I myself am using certain products which are truly beneficial and hence improving my health...
  • Again, marketing is an art and it needs a lot of efforts to excel in it....
  • I am now learning MARKETING AND CONVINCING, AS I ,MYSELF, AM CONVINCED....
  • I have already adopted case study method of teaching learning for ETHICS, AND MANAGEMENT.....

No comments: