Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

I need to learn certain things better: self-development for me


  • Marketing skills and publicity skills should be sharpened on a daily basis
  • As my finance skills are quite poor, I need to give more attention to the same...
  • I should no longer over-spend on anything
  • Interpersonal skills should be sharpened for personal peace and happiness...
  • I must criticizing anybody, whosoever, for any reason
  • I should act more logically
  • I must use my common sense
  • I should be more practical in my approach towards my professional activities...
  • No more quick decisions
  • I should take extra time for planning and deciding about future course of my actions...
  • A day's plan should be executed well...
  • I must produce results at the end of the day....
  • Yoga, pranayam and other exercises should be done more religiously...
  • I shall now become more a doer than a talker...
  • Finally, I must do my duties well and be happy and satisfied at the end of the day
  • I should live one day at a time , forgetting everything else in life...

No comments: