Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Life is a series of meaningful actions...


  • What am doing for improving my health parameters ?
  • What should I do for becoming a more effective teacher and trainer?
  • What am doing for improving financial health and future security of my family members ?
  • Am I overcoming my weaknesses slowly and steadily ?
  • Am I improving myself ?
  • Am I improving interpersonal skills ?
  • Am I improving my personal finance ?
  • Am I focused on personal excellence ?
  • Am I developing clarity in all matters related to me ?
  • Am I courageous enough ?
  • Am I talking as less as possible ?
  • Am I self-confident in all situations of life ?
  • Am I productive and effective in my professional field ?
  • Am I doing breathing exercises regularly ?
  • Do I plan my daily activities properly ?
  • Did I abandoned 90% of my talking?
  • Do I listen properly to all concerned?
  • Am I systematic, realistic and practical in my approach toward professional activities?
  • Am I happy?
  • AM I doing my extra hard work for attaining a  state of personal excellence ?
  • Am I stressed in any manner?
  • Have I changed my lifestyle?
  • Am I improving myself on Knowledge-skills-abilities-attitudes (KSAA) ?

No comments: