Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Challenges of life


  • Pursuing my hobbies
  • Building good habits and eliminating bad ones with the power of WILL FORCE
  • Being more focused on 'happiness' factors of life
  • Improving mental concentration 10 times to be happy with what I do
  • Improving health parameters
  • Improving listening skills to learn something from others
  • Improving self-confidence and courage to handle practical affairs of life
  • To become more practical-minded and logical in making choices
  • To acquire newer skills of being effective in telephonic conversation
  • Not dancing at the tune of others
  • Being able to say 'NO' TO things, when I definitely intend to do so
  • Taking care of my family members...
  • Introducing more simplicity in my lifestyle
  • Being simple and humble so that I am not the victim of jealousy of others
  • Achieving professional excellence
  • Improving personal productivity
  • Thinking more effectively and logically  and in a much more planned & organized manner
  • Positive doing should be my key to prosperity and happiness
  • Managing time well
  • Giving my best efforts in teaching and training
  • Behaving well with one and all
  • Overcoming shyness of all kinds
  • Being more extrovert in social and professional  life
  • Learning newer things 

No comments: