Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

I must change myself constantly


  • With the advance in age, attitudes are changing very fast...
  • I am getting detached from material aspects of life, to a large extent...
  • I am now more interested in realizing the self by asking the same question WHO AM I, AGAIN AND AGAIN
  • Variety of answers crowd my mind. The loudest one is I AM A CHILD OF GOD WHO GOT MORE AND MORE INTERESTED IN GOD HIMSELF....
  • I have enjoyed my life and I have little interest in higher material achievements by attaining  name, fame , wealth, money and pleasure....
  • I wish to work a bit harder to break monotony and boredom of life....
  • I listened to thousands of lectures from which I could not almost learn a single thing. I now realize that I AM MY OWN TEACHER WHO CAN BRING REVOLUTIONS IN MY OWN LIFE...
  • No external teacher can teach me anything....as it is too difficult a task. 
  • Mostly people are self-learners.
  • People are mostly self-trained and self-motivated and hence can get things done , as and when required
  • Hence, I NEED TO DEPEND ON SELF FOR ALL MATTERS OF LIFE AND LIVING
  • I MUST BE MY OWN BOSS FOR EVER...
  • I MUST CHANGE MYSELF 'TO BE MY OWN BOSS' FOR ALL MATTERS
  • I MUST BE SELF-RELIANT
  • I MUST NOT DEPEND ON OTHERS, BUT ON GOD ONLY
  • LET ME EXPLORE MY POTENTIAL TO CREATE AND INNOVATE TILL THE GOAL IS REACHED....
  • MOSTLY, I WANT TO REMAIN ALONE AND WORK SILENTLY....
  • The ultimate goal of achieving PEACE LIES IN WORKING SILENTLY FOR THE BENEFIT AND WELFARE OF FAMILY AND THEN THE SOCIETY....

No comments: