Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Improving self efficacy and ensuring a better world for ourselves


  • E-diary for me worked excellently for me, as I did it in the form of excel-sheet on duties and financial actions
  • For all types of financial actions, I now use excel sheet so that all actions and balances are tracked properly
  • I also am learning to concentrate my mind on what I require to do...
  • Mental concentration is the highest ever achievement for any human being to realize truths and realities of existence
  • We must be tough with people with psychological disorders of 'ego' of extreme ideologies and ideas
  • No religion that possess extreme ideas on human freedom and liberty  can exist on this planet for a long time, as the existence is firmly based on Natural Balance, not on stupid ideologies of exploiting people on self-generated ideas of being absolute destinies of infinite variety of people 
  • Lets stop being organized on organized on bureaucratic religious ideas and organizations...
  • There is no stupid religion except concern for humanity and compassion
  • So, eliminate extreme ideas, ideologies and beings to build a happier world for tomorrows' children

No comments: