Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

My long professional experience....


  • There are good and bad managers at the work place, but bad managers are doing more harm to talented people through their poisonous actions....
  • During my tenure at GAIL, I could find some very good management personnel and there are a lot of things that we can learn from them...some had been egoistic , mediocre and nakedly biased and partial...
  • While, I had been running my coaching institute at Kolkata, I received huge response from students and guardians. But I networked with such friends who forced me to 'unprofessional', slowly but steadily. I could not understand their tricks. My fault lied on my simplicity and humility and carefree characteristics....When I could realize my big faults, I had to change my job. The decision was catalyzed by certain wrong advice and attitudes of some of my  close relatives...I had to close my institute in a few days' notice. Then I joined teaching in private engineering college. The experience here is mixed and full of variety...I realized here that teaching is fundamentally a PASSION and it requires guts, confidence and knowledge to continue in this profession...
  • Here, again I could not progress much, as I did not have enough qualifications. Especially In our country, mostly, Quality is purely judged by so called academic degrees only ....
  • But, there should be no space for any personal frustration, as frustration only can depress and do no good to anybody....
  • I need to evaluate myself in totality, not by a few so called parameters of material achievements....
  • God is merciful and hence, I go no regaining my inner self-confidence, as I had always been a good lover of books...
  • Books have given me almost everything in life...I could spend lacs of rupees on buying books and reading them, whenever the need arises...
  • BOOKS ARE OUR BEST FRIENDS....
  • Books give us the fine opportunity of spending time well...
  • Books inspire our thoughts
  • Books give us innovative ideas
  • Books ignite creativity in us...
  • Books give us the right direction in tough times
  • Books are our best teachers...
  • Other than books, I am trying to enjoy gardening....
  • I am learning MEDITATION for the third time to improve myself in many ways...
  • I am trying to be more confident and courageous in facing the world....
  • I am trying to overcome my old habit of thinking negative....
  • I am trying to improve my health parameters....
  • I am now a better listener, and I am trying to improve my SPEAKING POWER....

No comments: