Pages

Monday, January 2, 2017

Clarifications about my writings


  • Advice delivered in this blog is meant for me, as a self-reminder...
  • I am advising anybody about anything. I am only advising myself through these writings
  • I am trying to improve on many fronts, especially health factors, meditation, yoga, spirituality, ethics, and art of living
  • My art of living surrounds my family centered living, with emotional bond with each and every member of my family...
  • I wish to inject professionalism and leadership in my present life
  • Leadership can hardly be created overnight...It can hardly be developed. But training gives a boost to leadership. Only attitudinal changes can drastically the style of functioning of a manager....
  • The biggest component of leadership is personal integrity and character...
  • My personal integrity, character, honesty and dedication will surely impact my subordinates, juniors and peers...
  • I now feel that I must inject PROFESSIONALISM in my daily activities...
  • I must inject ASSERTIVENESS in my character
  • I must inject more ENERGY AND ENTHUSIASM...

No comments: