Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Keeping myself busy is a great boon to me...


  • We should learn how to remain busy in meaningful activities...
  • IDLE BRAIN IS THE DEVIL'S WORKSHOP is a great proverb...
  • I have observed that proverbs are mostly the sources of great wisdom, ideas, ideals and philosophies
  • I wish to prepare a compilation of proverbs, when I find time and some of the powerful ones will be published in my blog shortly
  • Proverbs are interesting and witty
  • Proverbs say the most profound idea in the simplest possible ways....
A few of them from www.google.co.in are as follows: 

"A picture is worth a thousand words."


"When the going gets tough, the tough get going."


"You can't judge a book by its cover."


"If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself."

No comments: