Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Striving hard to change myself...


  • Professionalism ,in my present  style of working,  should be improved...especially not to keep things pending for long time
  • Health parameters need to be improved, especially drinking right quantity of water
  • Duration of yogic exercises should be slightly increased up to one hour daily, from present level of half an hour
  • Breathing exercises are showing good results for me and I am overcoming my physical weakness by doing pranayama
  • I am trying to read some good books almost everyday to keep myself alert...
  • Interpersonal relationships require improvement, as I am unable to devote much time to certain people...
  • To me, MANAGEMENT  has become an integrated area of science, technology and art
  • Management principles and practices are inherently very complex, as it deals with complex human behaviors
  • We must master human psychology for mastering Managerial and Leadership styles ...
  • To me, Management studies have become a top priority, as this is the most interesting branch of study that involves human resources, marketing, consumer behaviors, finance and operational strategies....
  • In my opinion, everybody should study management basics for improving personal productivity and achieving personal excellence...

No comments: