Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Where there is a will, there is a way.....Managing the self for achieving excellence


  • Complaining is the job of a weaker person

  • For not achieving enough in life, we must blame ourselves, if required, but we should not put blame on others

  • To achieve something good , we require best and whole-hearted efforts from our own selves

  • Will-power is the only requirement for achieving anything worthwhile

  • I had always been a fickle-minded man, but presently I am trying to steady with my ideas and actions

  • We should remember that Life is action, not contemplation. Hence it is time for action for making difference in our lives

  • I am trying to keep myself active by taking up some relevant distance-learning courses

  • If the will-power is weak, and distracted, and scattered, nothing good can happen in our lives. So, we must act decisively and achieve our goals

  • We should not run after everything, we should limit ourselves to super-specialized domains and act with courage and confidence

  • It is always better to be alone, in case, we want to achieve something big as per our crystal-clear dreams

  • Planned-organized-systematic(POS) based actions will bring us desired success and prosperity

  • From each failure , we should learn and improve.

  • From my job-interviews I learnt that I should have more practical knowledge about both technical and human affairs that are of some practical use for the industry

  • I learnt that I must become a better negotiation with enough will-power and determination

  • I learnt that I should have much more self-motivated for performing better in the interviews

No comments: