Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Planning & execution with will-power and tenacity...


  • Planning should be done well
  • A good plan is about 40% of the job done

  • Sticking to the plan should be top most priority for anybody

  • Think-plan-organize and execute should be our guiding principle for any achievement-driven venture

  • We should also manage time well

  • We should manage our resources well 

  • We should manage money well

  • We should manage people well with energy, enthusiasm,  smile and cheerfulness

  • We should remember: TOUGH TIMES NEVER LAST, BUT TOUGH PEOPLE DO

  • We should try to regain our basic self-confidence and work harder with honesty and integrity

  • Without self-introspection,and self-criticism,  we can not progress in life.  

  • We should ask ourselves:


  1. Am I fit today ?
  2. Do I feel good about myself 
  3. Do I have the will-power to say YES OR NO strongly ?
  4. Does anything bother me negatively ?
  5. Have I deleted bitter experiences of the past ?
  6. Have I behaved well with others ?
  7. Have I tried to do my duties well?
  8. Have I managed time well ?
  9. Have I taken physical exercise for a set duration of time?
  10. Am I in a pleasant mood ?
  11. Did I use my sense of humour properly ?
  12. Am I really productive today ?
  13. Am I managing my time well ?

    No comments: