Pages

Friday, May 20, 2016

Passing through tough times


  • It needs a lot of courage to face hard times

  • my hard times today is my own creation

  • I am solely responsible for my bad times

  • I should be hard on myself on many matters

  • I should rebuild my lost health

  • I must build better habits

  • I must exert harder self-control regarding regaining lost health

  • I must control expenses on all fronts, especially bad expenses of all types

  • I must save money for the future through Recurring Deposit (Essential Requirement)

  • I must plan for the retirement benefits and financial security

  • I should not waste a single rupee from today

  • I must quit smoking by stronger will-force and visualization of the multiple side-effects

  • Harmful effects of smoking remains for next five years after quitting

  • I should never stop taking breathing exercises and yoga

  • I must improve my knowledge, skills and attitudes(KSA-factors of professional life) by taking up consistent hard work

  • I should try harder to remain engaged in more and more creative activities

  • I should take some time out for intensive self-studies on relevant subjects with utmost attention

  • I learnt that I need to improve myself on many dimensions of life

  • I should pursue my hobby of teaching, writing , training, motivating and playing games

  • Life is about taking care of : FAMILY,HEALTH,HOBBIES AND HARD-WORK WITH SET GOALS

No comments: