Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Success formulae, and definition of success...


  • Success does not mean accumulation of money and wealth

  • Success has infinite numbers of dimension

  • Success is a relative concept

  • Success is a relative perception of the individual

  • Success is not quantitative concept

  • Success in any field involves giving one's best and feeling of accomplishment for an individual

  • Success needs constant hard work and completion of the projects in hand in a time-bound manner

  • Success is also a chain-reaction as one success leads  to a chain of successes

  • Success is never-ending, failure is never final

  • From failures, we learn. Lessons from failure ,if absorbed in our hearts, will prepare us for greater success

  • Everything in life is not meant for me ,and hence I shall limit my own activities to my specialized and  limited spheres only

  • After long years of experience, I do not need certificates from everybody around me

  • I try to maintain my uniqueness through my specialized thinking and working style and leadership philosophy

  • My management domain includes Organizational Behaviour, HRD, and Marketing Concepts

  • My teaching domain Physics, Mathematics, and a part of Electrical Engineering 

  • Success=hard work + successful Completion of projects+Recognition+Earning Enough Money through honest means+creating & innovating in spare time with strong passion & tenacity

No comments: