Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Procrastination is the thief of time...


  • We should set targets with their time boundaries

  • Keeping things pending for a long time will become painful and we might lose vital opportunities

  • I have suffered lot for my laziness

  • I have suffered lot from wrong decisions

  • Lack of courage and confidence had been great source of pain and suffering in my life

  • I had been fickle-minded throughout my life. You should not be one.

  • I had no dreams in life. You must have some dreams to be fulfilled.

  • I began to dream now and my job already got started

  • I did not pay much attention to my family members in the past. Now, I am closely attached to my family & enjoying a happier life

  • I am trying to do enough things for regaining fitness. I firmly believe I can continue to pursue fitness activities

  • Laziness, lethargy and procrastination are real sins for anybody, I learnt now.

  • Shake off these sins and work harder towards your dreams

  • Be honest

  • Be confident

  • Be fearless

  • Be cheerful

  • Lead people to the path of enlightenment

  • Encourage others to create and innovate

  • Think positive and act with energy and enthusiasm

No comments: