Pages

Friday, May 20, 2016

We should review our lessons from the past regularly and apply them in practice....


Lessons from the past:
  • I need to improve in politics, diplomacy and professionalism

  • I should keep up a sense of pride and belongingness about my educational achievements to be more confident and courageous, as I am generally under-confident and under-courageous

  • I should try to continuously update my knowledge

  • I should be more practical in approach 

  • I should be mentally prepared to go outside my state for professional career growth

  • I should try to sharpen my skills through continuous practice

  • I should build crystal-clear concepts and apply them in practice

  • I should appreciate qualities and virtues in others to improve myself

  • I should be more persistent and consistent about my self-improvement activities

  • I should never overspend , as I did in the past

  • Cost-control should be my topmost priority in my present life

  • Self-improvement is most vital

  • I should update my knowledge,skills and information

  • I must be well-read and well-informed in my professional areas

  • I should be better motivational speaker as well as a doer of things

  • I should be able to work independently and with responsibility & accountability

  • I should improve my presence of mind as well as content-delivery methods

  • I need to improve my interpersonal skills and relationships and connectivity with the most relevant part of the outside world

  • I require more vigorous fitness building exercise on a regular basis

No comments: