Pages

Friday, June 24, 2016

The biggest mistakes of my life


  • Unregulated lifestyle
  • Lack of personal discipline
  • Waste of time
  • Not being thoroughly professional in approach
  • Lethargic approach towards pending jobs 
  • Spoiling health by leading reckless life
  • Networking with wrong people and waste of my valuable time
  • Being in the company of mediocre people and waste of time and energy
  • Wrong food habits that caused harm to digestive system
  • Lack of tenacity to control my whims
  • Waste of lot of money in unproductive areas
  • Over-spending, as a chronic disease of mine
  • Not saving enough money for the hard times
  • Not following the advice of the doctors
  • Not maintaining a higher quality of life for myself
  • Personal Laziness
  • Not being able to say NO to things harmful
  • Not devoting much time for doing physical exercise, yoga and breathing exercises
  • Fickle-mindedness
  • Lack of preparation for change of job: I need practical training for myself for enhancement of personality
  • Imaginary fears and lack of self-confidence
  • Not being assertive with my creative ideas
  • Lack of power of negotiation and persuasion
  • Lack of self-discipline
  • Procrastination
  • Lack of fitness
  • Waste of vital energy in unproductive work
  • Not being able to build a greater reputation in my field of activities
  • Not being able to work hard on a particular area for a long time

No comments: