Pages

Monday, June 20, 2016


  • I must shake off my lethargy
  • I must improve my mental concentration
  • I must build better habits
  • I should be harsh on myself
  • I must be my strongest critic
  • I should improve on many areas
  • I should improve my marketing skills
  • I should try harder to regain my fitness and health
  • I must drastically change my diet and nutrition
  • I should be more devoted to my personal jobs
  • I should be more result-oriented and dynamic in approach
  • I should update my knowledge and skills
  • Punctuality-Sincerity-Dedication(PSD) is the key to further successes in life
  • I should improve my income by putting additional efforts
  • I should devise newer ways of marketing
  • I should be more confident about my profile and experience
  • I need to work additionally  for 9-10 hours per week to increase my income by 25%
  • I must control my expenses and save money in bank through recurring scheme
  • I should take secretarial assistance for improving my productivity
  • I must throw out fear, hesitation and fickle-mindedness from the mind
  • I should learn to be outspoken at times
  • I must build a better image for myself
  • I should manage time well
  • I should not stop using my inherent sense of humour

No comments: