Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Life is now full of challenges


  • Managing the EMI (equated monthly installment) payments, recurring expenditure are big challenges

  • "How to increase income" is the biggest question for me

  • How to cope up with job-stress is really matter of concern

  • Health factor is slowly taking the top position of concerns

  • Health of the family members is also a big concern for me

  • I must try to change on many factors concerning health

  • I must stop smoking, as advised by the Physicians

  • Doctor has advised me to apply will-force to stop smoking

  • I should listen more and talk least to avoid enmity with people at the work place

  • I should apply DO IT NOW in my personal life

  • I should try to do my duties with sincerity and dedication

  • I should not waste time, as I did in the past

  • I should prepare myself for change of job

  • I must improve my fitness and health so that I could withstand the biggest challenges of a HR job with industry

  • I should try to improve my personality and communication skills

  • I should be more confident and courageous in all professional matters

  • I should work harder towards development of the students under my guidance

  • I should devote more time of self-image building exercise

  • I should present myself with more courage and confidence

  • I should spend more time on core Technology Issues in my teaching areas 

  • I should devote more time on Mathematics of Engineering & Technology and the English Language

  • I should try harder to build up health and fitness

  • "Least of the Talking, and most of the Listening' will be priority principle-cum-practice from now onwards

  • Talkers are hardly real doers: I should remind myself

No comments: