Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Struggle for self-improvement


  • Life is not a bed of roses, we all know.
  • There is no permanent success or failure
  • If we take lessons from our failures, there will open up scope for improvement
  • We should first identify the areas of improvement
  • We should be able to work harder
  • There is no short cut to success and prosperity
  • We often forget to apply our knowledge and brains to practical situations
  • We often tend to stagnate 
  • There has been all round laziness and lethargy in my life, and I suffered a lot both physically and mentally from my in-action
  • Laziness is a curse and a sin
  • I know I should improve and shake off laziness
  • I need to work harder in a systematic manner
  • I should keep my own commitments to myself 
  • I should be stronger
  • I must accumulate tenacity to work harder
  • There is no way out of the present stagnation that has arisen out of my laziness and lethargy
  • I need to use my brain and increase my will-force to get things done
  • I should be able to concentrate my mental energy on creative endeavours
  • I must rise from the mental slumber and complete my projects at hand
  • I should stop postponing things for almost no reasons
  • I should act as introvert for most of the times till my projects are complete
  • I should enjoy my my life through my research and creative activities from now onwards

No comments: