Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2016

In life, the greatest wealth lies in health, fitness and general well-being...


  • I realized this truth once more after a long gap

  • I now feel that I must change myself to build good health and fitness

  • I must bring about changes in my lifestyle by any means

  • I must change my thinking

  • I must change my work methods

  • I must be cool and calm

  • I must improve my mental concentration by meditation and breathing exercise

  • I must obey the suggestions of my physician

  • I must face challenges of my life on my own

  • I must not preach 

  • I should preach to myself only

  • I should listen to my own advice

  • There should be no compromise with my health and fitness

  • I must bear pain for regaining my fitness

  • I should be ready to work harder for gaining the lost fitness

  • I should set a higher standard for myself in knowledge, skills, attitudes and fitness

  • I should infuse energy and enthusiasm into all my activities

  • Without energy, creativity and enthusiasm, life becomes dull and monotonous

  • I remind myself : there is no short cut to success, prosperity and reputation

No comments: